What Do You Think of My Zara Floral Boots

What Do You Think of My Zara Floral Boots

Okay, these are definitely not winter boots but it’s a good thing we don’t have any snow right now because I’m really digging these Zara boots.  These boots can be a nice pop of colour to any outfit.

Zara always has such cute shoes and booties.  I’m not always sure if I can pull them off but I am getting a little bolder and pushing my limits.  Why not right, it’s fashion.  Fashion is supposed to be fun otherwise we would all be wearing the exact same clothes day in and day out.

I wear a lot of black so these would probably just give my outfits a little kick.  Do you know that black is my favourite colour ( lol) – seriously, I need to wear more colour.  What shade of black should I wear today? lol

What do you think of these boots – how would you wear them?

Diana

xo

26 Comments

1. January 26, 2017 / 12:37 pm

Seriously in love with those boots! If you wanted to go away from black you could always pear me with cropped, slightly flared denims. A T, longline cardio and leather jacket. You can, of course, layer more if it’s cold where you are. 💕

2. January 26, 2017 / 1:13 pm

Wow I actually love those, good ol Zara coming in nicely with those- I’m like you, I wear a lot of black so putting some color pop in your shoes helps A LOT. Totally fab!!

xo, JJ

3. January 26, 2017 / 2:29 pm

I think they are incredible and I must immediately buy some to have them in my life! Been looking for some ‘practical’ leather ankle boots for a while… but who needs practical with these beauties?! x

4. January 26, 2017 / 3:40 pm

I’m in love, I need to get myself a pair now! haha. I am so glad I came across your blog, you should be so proud of it.. keep up the amazing work! x

adelelydia.blogspot.com

5. January 27, 2017 / 4:20 pm

I think I’m in love <3 the colour and pattern add real flare to any outfit!

6. January 29, 2017 / 5:35 am

These are so funky in a good way i love them! Xx

7. February 2, 2017 / 3:26 pm

I feel your “fun” boots have a 70’s thing going. I would probably wear them with a short A-line dress or caftan, which I personally love wearing. The caftan that Is. A one color maxi dress might also work. Let the boots make the statement!

8. February 2, 2017 / 10:29 pm

very pretty and unique, it’ll go great with blank pants or leggings, as well as jeans.

9. February 10, 2017 / 12:07 pm