Floral and Ruffle Dress For Spring

Floral and Ruffle Dress For Spring

With the warmer weather finally here I think it’s time to bust out the spring dresses. I love this floral, off the shoulder dress.  It can be worn as a day dress or dressed up for night.  I can’t believe the great quality of this dress for the price. Would you believe this dress is under $20!!!! Yup, I know…..  I purchased these cute sandals at Nordstrom Rack. I love them.

These photos were taken at the Naples Botanical Gardens. You can read about my visit here.  It is absolutely gorgeous – I would highly recommend you visit if you are in the area.

floral dressfloral dressfloral dressfloral dressfloral dressfloral dressfloral dressfloral dressfloral dressfloral dressfloral dressfloral dress

floral dress

What do you think – was my $20 well spent?

Diana
xo

9 Comments

1. April 19, 2017 / 7:34 pm

Great dress – looks so put together but not too much effort!
    And I love those sandals, I’m in the market for a new pair of nude ones this season.

2. April 20, 2017 / 12:20 pm

Only $20?!?! What a steal – looks like you paid way more than that! I love Nordstrom Rack, we get a location next year and I can’t wait! I’ve gotten so many great things there.

• April 27, 2017 / 7:54 pm

I know – isn’t that an amazing price for the dress!! I love Nordstrom Rack too.

3. April 20, 2017 / 5:45 pm

Such a lovely outfit! I shall definitely be checking that website the next time I’m in the mood to shop online 🙂 Stunning location btw!

4. April 20, 2017 / 8:28 pm

I am so in love with every aspect of that dress. I swear all the dresses I’ve bought so far for this spring/summer are all off the shoulder like that. I’m loving the trend. The color tones on the one youre wearing is so pretty!

xo, JJ

5. April 21, 2017 / 5:46 am

The dress is so beautiful on you! Love how it hugs your body in the right places.
    Have a great Friday my darling.
    Love from https://tbymallano.com/