I’m on day 3 and am loving the Green Smoothies!!
Smoothie of the Day:
Lemon Ginger Green Smoothie
1 Rib of Celery
1 Frozen Banana
1 Cup of Cucumber
½ Lemon, Peeled
1 inch piece of ginger
1 Cup of Water or Coconut Water
Healthy Smoothie Facts:
Did you know that you can use lemon juice to help fight constipation? A glass of warm water with the juice of a lemon in it taken first thing in the morning will kickstart the liver, and help to
empty the bowels.
1. Celery will help to alkalize the body – keep in mind that an acidic body is not a balanced body.
2. Bananas can be used in many cold drink recipes to add creaminess without dairy.
3. Cucumbers can be juiced, and that juice can help to relieve acid reflux.
4. Lemon juice can help to clean out the liver.
5. Ginger is a carminative, meaning it will help to cleanse and sooth the digestive system