Is it just me or are these smoothie’s getting greener???
Day 7 – Smoothie of the Day:
Green Apple Ginger Smoothie
1 Apple, Cored
1 Handful of Spinach
1 Rib of Celery
1 tbsp. Chia Seeds
1 inch piece of Ginger
1 Cup Water or Coconut Water
5 Smoothie Health Tips
1. Apple skin contains a compound called quercetin, which can help reduce seasonal allergy symptoms.
2. Spinach can be a good source or iron, so long as you take it with a source of vitamin C.
3. Celery is full of natural sodium, which can help balance the fluids in the body.
4. Chia seeds draw liquids and toxins towards themselves, and helps to carry them out of the body.
5. Ginger can help ease sea sickness!