1 Leaf of Bok Choy
1 Cup Fresh or Frozen Pineapple
1/2 cup blueberries
1 scoop vegan protein powder
1 inch piece of ginger
1 tbsp. Hemp or Chia Seeds
1 tsp. Spirulina
1 Cup Water or Coconut Water
1. Bok Choy is part of the same family as broccoli, and contains potent cancer fighting agents.
2. Pineapple helps to strengthen the gums, promoting overal mouth health.
3. Ginger can be used to tread heart burn and is also helpful for upset tummy or digestion.
4. Hemp seeds are high in omega 3 fatty acids, which are important for helping to reduce pain in the body.
5. Spirulina is high in chlorophyll, which helps to transport more oxygen to your red blood cells,giving you a boost of energy
I decided to have some muesli this morning as well – oats with hemp hears, seeds, chis