Hello darlings! 🙂
I have been using the Charlottle Tilbury foundation for a little while now and am absolutely loving this ‘miracle in a bottle’ Magic Foundation.
It is a weightless formula that is super-charged with vitamin C, Genius Hyaluronic Filling Spheres and mushroom extract, for full coverage that glides on like a dream, concealing imperfections and transforming skin of all ages, tones and types. With all the anti-ageing and protective benefits of a luxury skin cream, you’ll enjoy flawless, air-brushed, perfect-looking skin every day!
- It’s collagen-boosting!! Reducing the appearance of age spots by 75% in 4 months and reducing the appearance of acne after just 9 weeks!
- Over 88% of women agree it matches their skin tone, lasts all day and is comfortable on their skin
- 77% of women agree it gives them perfect-looking skin
- 83% of women would recommend it to a friend
- The concentrated mushroom extract firms skin, tightens pores and floods the skin with moisture
- Genius Hyaluronic Filling Spheres absorb into the skin and plump up wrinkles from within – in 1 hour skin looks smoother and firmer, plus more supple and youthful
- Antioxidant vitamin C fights the damaging and ageing effects of free radicals
- Ideal for flawless, poreless coverage and if you’re struggling with frustrating issues like acne, melasma or rosacea
This Magic Foundation glides on smoothly leaving a flawless, poreless appearance. Although it has great coverage, I don’t find it heavy. It leaves an air brushed appearance. I have combination skin (a bit drier in the winter) and this foundation does not leave me oily or shiny. It hides the few imperfections I have without the appearance of wearing a lot of makeup and doesn’t amplify any lines and creases. I have applied it with a foundation brush and with a Beauty Blender and both methods work well – a little goes a long way. My skin can sometimes be on the oilier side and some other foundations have just melted off my face – this foundation lasts all day.
I use a couple of different foundations but always find myself reaching for the Magic Foundation.
Do you have a favourite foundation?