Another wonderful Canadian Brand that I have been loving lately is Zorah Biocosmétiques. Zorah natural beauty products are made from organically grown ingredients certified by either Ecocert or Québec Vrai. Their products do not contain any animal products or mineral oils (ex.: petroleum) and are not tested on animals. They ensure the quality and origins of the raw materials they use in their products. Zorah proves that it is possible to make high-end body care products without resorting to ingredients harmful to your health or the environment. I have read so many Zorah bio cosmetics reviews that I had to try the products myself. Zorah Cosmetics has a wide range of products.
Mélissa Harvey, president and co-founder of Zorah Biocosmétiques, travelled to Tamanar, Morocco for an international cooperative internship with Oxfam Quebec, where she met, lived and worked with a group of Berber women who grow, harvest and export argan oil. It was on that trip that she decided to buy argan oils and brought them back to Quebec and began selling the oils in Montreal’s market. Melissa connected with Richard Morin who has a background in biochemistry, and the rest is history. The two formulated cosmetic products using the argan oil and in 2007 the first Zorah products were produced.
Zorah Natural Beauty Ora Eye Cream
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles
- Fights free radicals
- Anti-fatigue effect – removes morning puffy eyes
- Magnificent eye contour cream with both short- and long-term effects.
- Ora quickly prevents signs of ageing by significantly reducing wrinkles and dark circles, making it one of the most effective anti-wrinkle and dark circle concealers on the market.
- Ora acts both quickly and gradually by stimulating the skin’s immune process while fighting free radicals.
Although I haven’t used this eye cream long enough to know if it reduces wrinkles, I do like the way it glides on and reduces morning puffy eyes.
Zorah Natural Beauty – C-nature Anti-aging Complex
- Stimulates collagen synthesis
- Lightens skin tone
- Reduces the appearence of wrinkles
- Softens rough skin
- First anti-aging treatment with vitamin c and hyaluronic acid
- By combining vitamin C, hyaluronic acid and argan oil, C-NATURE has become the leading certified anti-aging product on the market. A must for anyone who wants soft, radiant skin and a bright complexion, in a product that does not contain any ingredients that are toxic for humans or the environment.
- Vitamin C improves skin structure and acts on several effects of skin aging. To be effective, a skin care product must contain at least 5% of this ingredient. C-NATURE is way above that
- Hyaluronic acid – Hyaluronic acid is naturally present in the human body. It combines itself with water to fill intercellular spaces, which contributes to its exceptional
hydrating and plumping effect. This process makes the skin soft, smooth and supple.
I love using Vitamin C products. C-Nature absorbs quickly into my skin and leaves my skin glowing. I use it morning and night.
Zorah Natural Beauty – Sitala Face Cream
- Natural lifting effect
- Deep hydration
- Sitala deeply tones, moisturizes and nourishes your skin! Exceptionally effective, sitala stimulates skin cell regeneration, leaving skin firm and toned.
- Sitala not only stands out for the quality and potency of its ingredients but also for its tightening effects that you can feel as you apply it. Sitala will make you look like you’ve had a natural “facelift”!
When I apply this cream, I can actually feel the tightening effect while it hydrates my skin.
Zorah Natural Beauty – Lifting Bioserum
- Revitalizes and renews the skin
- Increases elastin and collagen production
- Immediate smoothing effect
- Bioserum lifting revitalizes and renews your skin. This amazing double-action serum rapidly reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines around your eyes and mouth. It activates fibroblasts under the skin, which increase the production of elastin and collagen. On the surface, the serum binds to skin cells to achieve an instant smoothing effect.
- 86% reduction in the appearance of wrinkles after 15 days of use.
Collagen is extremely important for the skin so I will definitely keep using it to help reduce the appearance of fine lines.
Zorah Bio Cosmetic – Lipstick
- Anti-ageing active ingredients
- Ultra hydrating and non-sticky
- Repairs nourishes and protects
- Long-lasting hold
- Available in rich and bright colours
- This anti-ageing formula is made with organic Argan oil and pure mineral pigments Capture Lumière®
- Its creamy melt-on texture assures an absolute comfort and a deep hydration
- This lipstick glides on smooth, has an intense colour, and is long lasting!
- Available in rich and bright colors for irresistible lips!
Zorah Bio Cosmetic – Mascara Volume and Care
- Gives each lash breathtaking volume
- Enriched with organic Argan oil
- Ensures perfect definition
- Supple and fine bristles at the tip of the brush surround and separate even the tiniest lash, while firm and thick bristles at the base of the brush shape lashes. Apply a generous amount to really make your eyes stand out.
Intense black color from pure mineral pigments. This unique formula, enriched with organic Argan oil, surrounds and treats each lash to give it breathtaking volume and perfect definition.
- I love the volume and definition from this mascara and it smells like strawberries.
- Ophthalmologically tested. Suitable for use with contact lenses. Fast-drying.
Visit Zorah’s website for locations on where their products or available or you can also shop on their website.
I love that Zorah doesn’t use any chemicals in their products, this is a bonus and not always easy to find. The prices are comparable to any department store brand. If organic and natural ingredients are important to you, then you will love this Canadian brand.
Are natural skincare and cosmetic products important to you?
PR samples for review. Not an Ad. Not Sponsored.
This review is 100% my honest opinion. ❤️
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you click one of them, we may receive a small commission (for which we are very grateful for) at no extra cost to you
For more photos and stories, please follow me on social media –Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!
If you enjoyed this post, please share it on your favourite social media platform(s) using the buttons below!