68 6 1 29
The next stop on our mini-Florida tour was Treasure Island. We headed across Florida from the east coast to the west coast to Treasure Island. My first visit to Florida over 10+ years was to this area but we haven’t been back since. We were fortunate enough to stay at the Treasure Island Beach Resort.
The Treasure Island Gulf Coast resort is ideally located adjacent to St. Petersburg, and minutes from Treasure Island’s eclectic shopping, family-friendly attractions, and nightlife hot spots. They are also a short drive from the Clearwater Marine Aquarium as well as Tampa and Central Florida’s major theme parks.
- 77 Suites with Spectacular Gulf and Resort Views
- Concierge and Transportation Services
- Outdoor Beachfront Pool and Sundeck
- Perfect Location Overlooking Miles of Gorgeous White Sand Beach
- Delicious Beachfront Dining at BRGR Kitchen + Bar
- Poolside Food and Beverage Service
- In-Room Dining
- Breathtaking Treasure Island Sunsets
- Modern Fitness Center with Gulf Views
- Located Minutes from Numerous Treasure Island & St. Petersburg Attractions
As we arrived to the resort we were greeted at the door by valet parking and escorted to the check in counter. While checking in we were treated with their fresh lemonade and freshly baked chocolate chip cookies (nice touch). When we entered our room we were in complete awe.
The large living room has a:
- full sleeper sofa
- flat-screen television
Every room had an amazing view. As you can tell from the pictures, it is very sunny in the suite. The suite has a kitchen if you decide to cook, with a full size fridge, a Keurig coffee maker along with pods, a dishwasher, and dishes.
The Kitchenette is outfitted with:
The bedrooms both feature a flat screen television and crisp, white linens.
The bathrooms include robes and signature body lotions and soaps.
BRGR Kitchen and Bar
On the lobby level of the resort is the restaurant BRGR Kitchen and Bar where we were hosted to a very delicious dinner. This is not your typical burger joint. This restaurant has a fun, modern decor with oversized windows that overlook the Resort’s outdoor pool and the Gulf of Mexico. You can sit outside on the patio or indoors.
The service was great and they have a great menu selection. From the menu we ordered:
- Smoked Fish Dip-White Fish, Pickled Onions, Jalapeño, Crackers
- Crisp zucchini fries
- Noonee-Signature Custom Blended Beef Grind, Smoked Bacon, Cheddar, Fried Egg, Grilled Portobello Mushroom, Crispy Onions, Field Greens, Roasted Shallot-Truffle Aioli, Toasted Brioch
- Fish Monger- Pan-Seared Florida Grouper, Sharp Provolone, Field Greens, Florida Tomato, Avocado, Key Lime Tartar, Toasted Brioche market price
We loved our two night stay at the Treasure Island Beach Resort but a week here would of been perfect to enjoy all this resort has to offer. It was so welcoming and the suite felt like being at home……..except it was on the beach!
Have you visited Treasure Island?
Although we were guests of the Treasure Island Beach Resort, these opinions are entirely my own.