I was so excited to receive a jar of Charlotte Tilbury’s Magic Cream to try out. I have heard nothing but great things about this cream. The timing is perfect as with the colder winter months, a good hydrating face cream is a must. I am already loving some other Charlotte Tilbury products such as the mascara and lipsticks – really, really loving the Very Victoria lipstick – best nude ever! Okay, back to the cream.
When I first opened the jar of Charlotte’s Magic Cream I gasped. The cream is a white, thick face cream. I thought there is no way I can put this on my face without either looking like an oil slick or breaking out. I was completely wrong – never judge a book by it’s cover 🙂
The cream is a thick, white cream so initially when you are applying it it may seem heavy. Once you begin to apply it all over it simply starts to melt into your skin without an oily residue.
How Charlotte describes the Magic Cream
Darlings, this is my coveted secret formula adored backstage by models and celebrities! Featuring my secret blend of patented ingredients, including BioNymph Peptide Complex, floral extracts and a hyaluronic acid booster to lift and flood the skin with moisture. Whether you’re stressed at your desk or an all-night hedonist with hungover skin, cheat the appearance of 8 hours sleep and enjoy a plumped, glowing, youthfully dewy complexion in a flash!
WHAT MAKES THEM MAGIC
• Unique ‘multi-tasking’ anti-age BioNymph Peptide Complex stimulates collagen production while fighting free radicals
• Features SPF15 and an anti-UVA filter to protect the skin from the sun’s ageing effects
• Sodium Hyaluronate forms a film of hyaluronic acid, while Wild Pansy extracts help renew over the skin to seal-in moisture
• Rosehip and camellia oils plus antioxidant vitamin E transform grey complexions into hydrated, mirror-shine skin
• Ideal for those seeking a beautiful canvas to apply makeup
• Plus a little bit of top secret magic!
I have tried a few Charlotte Tilbury products and am loving them all.
Have you had a chance to try out this cream or other Charlotte Tilbury products? Please share!
Stay BeYoutiful, Darling
*Samples for review. Not an Ad. Not Sponsored.
This review is 100% my honest opinion.