Are you looking for the perfect messages for Thanksgiving? It’s that time of year again, the season of everything pumpkin everywhere you turn. It is also time for getting together with friends and family and giving thanks for all of our blessings.
Is there anything better than Thanksgiving lunch or dinner? The most delicious meal of the year with all that turkey, stuffing, and pumpkin pie. Don’t forget to wear your stretchy pants.
Thanksgiving is a national holiday celebrated on various dates in the United States, Canada, and around the world. It began as a day of giving thanks and sacrifice for the blessing of the harvest and of the preceding year. Similarly named festival holidays to occur in Germany and Japan.
Do you love quotes as much as I do? There are so many ways to share Thanksgiving wishes with all the special people in your life.
Messages for Thanksgiving
Table of Contents
- Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
- Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- Our homes may be far apart, but our hearts are as close as always.
- Being a family means you are part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I want to thank you for all the times that you have been there for me. You are so special and important to my life. I hope you have a memorable Thanksgiving!
- Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
- While I’m giving thanks for all the things I’m grateful for in my life, I want you to know that you’re among them. I hope you have a wonderful holiday!
- May all the good things of life be yours, not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year.
- Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. Happy Thanksgiving to those closest to my heart.
Thanksgiving Wishes for Family
- Happy Thanksgiving. As I take time to give thanks for many blessings in my life, I want to let you know how grateful I am that you are one of them.
- Having somewhere to go is home. Having someone to love is family. Having both is a blessing.
- Today is the time to be thankful, remember good times, and embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for you. Happy Thanksgiving!
- We might be a crazy family, but I would never ever wish for it to be any other way. I am so deeply thankful for you!
- I am so grateful that I have such an incredible family. Thank you so much for all the amazing things you have done for me.
- Thanksgiving is a time to remember and embrace those who enrich our lives. I may be thankful for a lot of things, but mostly, I am thankful to have you.
Thanksgiving Messages for Coworkers
- Thank you for bringing your positive attitude to work every day. I hope you have an enjoyable Thanksgiving with your loved ones!
- Happy Thanksgiving to a coworker that is always doing things to make both me and the rest of the team thankful. I hope you have a great holiday with the people in your life who matter most.
- May the good things of life be yours in abundance, not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming yea
- Thank you for everything you do to make this a successful, terrific place to work. Have a wonderful, long weekend filled with good things. Happy Thanksgiving.
- Thank you for everything you do to make this a successful and terrific place to work. Have a wonderful long weekend filled with good things. Happy Thanksgiving!
- I am so grateful to work under such a kind and caring boss. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving with your family!
- Working with you has always been enjoyable and inspiring! Happy Thanksgiving to you.
- I’m so glad to work with someone like you. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Wishing you a restful and relaxing holiday.
- Wishing you and your family lots of good eats and gratitude this season!
- Taking this opportunity to thank you for being such a pleasure to work with. Happy Thanksgiving!
Messages on Thanksgiving
- “The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.” -Dalai Lama
- “Thanksgiving is one of my favorite days of the year because it reminds us to give thanks and to count our blessings. Suddenly, so many things become so little when we realize how blessed and lucky we are.” -Joyce Giraud
- “Gratitude turns what we have into enough.” -Anonymous
- “Forever on Thanksgiving day the heart will find the pathway home.” -Wilbur D. Nesbit
- “Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality, and likes that turned into love. Most importantly though, I am thankful for you today and every day.” -Anonymous
- “I love Thanksgiving because it’s a holiday that is centered around food and family, two things that are of utmost importance to me.” -Marcus Samuelsson
- “Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action.” -W.J. Cameron
- “Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude.” -E.P. Powell
- “Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday in which you celebrate just living.” – Amanda Bradley
- “Gratitude can transform common days into Thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.” -William Arthur Ward
- “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” -Oprah Winfrey
- “I am grateful for what I am and have. My Thanksgiving is perpetual.” -Henry David Thoreau
- “If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share.” -W. Clement Stone
- “Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” -Melody Beattie
- “Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.” -Anonymous
- “A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue but the parent of all the other virtues.” -Cicero
- “Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds.” -Theodore Roosevelt
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” -John F. Kennedy
- “I give thanks to my Creator for this wonderful life where each of us has the opportunity to learn lessons we could not fully comprehend by any other means.” -Joseph B. Wirthlin
- “Dear Lord; we beg but one boon more: Peace in the hearts of all men living, peace in the whole world this Thanksgiving.” – Joseph Auslander
- “God gave you the gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say ‘thank you?” – William A. Ward
Messages For Thanksgiving Conclusion
There you have some great messages for Thanksgiving to use for family, friends, and even coworkers. Give thanks to everyone in your life. Do you have some favorite quotes or sayings? Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.