If you have ever struggled with self-love as I have, then you will find these affirmations for self-love useful.
Self love affirmations are a great way to bring more positive thoughts throughout your day. In this day and age, we all tend to judge ourselves or compare ourselves to others, especially on social media.
Honestly, it is hard to not compare oneself to others as we are all exposed to people’s lives on social media but we only see the good stuff.
Loving someone starts with loving yourself first. You need to respect yourself, respect your body and love yourself entirely. No one is perfect, we have one body and one life so accept yourself and love yourself for who you are. Medical studies show that self love affirmations are important.
Once you love yourself you will learn to enjoy life more and not settle for anything less than you deserve. I find Orpah’s rules affirmations on self love very helpful. I also find that meditation has been helpful to relax and to clear my mind and find space for myself.
It is said that self-worth is part of your solar plexus chakra that is related to one’s self worth and confidence.
What Are Some Affirmations For Self Love
Table of Contents
I Am Affirmations for Self-Love
1. I am love.
2. I deserve love.
3. I am loved.
4. I am surrounded by love.
5. I am beautiful.
6. I am enough.
7. I love my body.
8. I love my life.
9. I am happy.
10. I am healthy.
11. I am successful.
12. I am a positive person.
13. I am confident.
14. I am surrounded by positive people.
15. I am happy to wake up every morning.
16. I am surrounded by positive thoughts.
17. I am exactly where I need to be.
18. I am in charge of my future.
19. I am in charge of my happiness.
20. I am peace.
21. I am proud of myself.
22. I am so blessed.
23. I am strong.
Affirmations for Self-love and Confidence
24. I respect myself.
25. I believe in myself.
26. I deserve happiness.
27. People love to be around me.
28. I have abundance.
29. I have so much to offer.
30. My body is beautiful.
Daily Affirmations For Self-love
31. My weight does not define who I am.
32. I eat healthy food.
33. I trust myself.
34. I trust my instincts.
35. Life is too precious to not live it every single day.
36. I embrace all that comes to me.
37. I learn from my mistakes.
38. I will always try my best.
39. I listen to my body.
Daily Affirmations For Self Love
40. I don’t need anyone’s approval.
41. I always do the best I can.
42. I will not let people’s judgements affect me.
43. Challenges make me stronger.
44. I let go of people who bring me down.
45. I let go of people who don’t support me.
46. I let go of all negativity from my life.
47. I appreciate all that I have.
48. I will create the life I want.
49. I will not judge myself.
50. I will live everyday to the fullest.
51. Today I choose joy.
52. I attract all good things.
53. I can and I will.
54. Everything will be okay.
55. I make things happen.
My Top 5 Positive Affirmations
56. I believe in my dreams.
57. I love myself for who I am.
58. My feelings matter.
59. I focus on the positive.
60. I am worthy.
How to Use Affirmations for Self Love
Chooseself-loving affirmations that resonates with you and repeat it five times. Repeat it whenever you have self doubt, when you feel down, and when you need to build your self confidence. These self loving affirmations are a great way to start your day.
Life can be hard but you have to belive in yourself, love yourself and know that everything will work out. I hope these positive affirmation for self love help you feel better about yourself.