I don’t know about you but I am ready for spring already. Bring on the heat and the sunshine. This palette is great for the natural spring and summer beauty looks.
If you follow me on Instagram or have read any of my previous Charlotte Tilbury posts here, here, or here then you will know that I am a huge fan of Charlotte Tilbury products. What I love about palettes is that I get multiple makeup shades and don’t have to pick just one. Palettes are also a great way to try different shades and in this case, different products as it comes with eyeshadows, contour, blush, and highlighter. The palette is great if you want to have your beauty look done in 5 minutes. Everything that you need is in one beautiful palette.
Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look In a Palette Natural Beauty in 5 Minutes
This is a radiance-enhancing, colour-correcting palette.
This palette is perfect for everyday use and is ideal for travel. Charlotte Tilbury packaging is always elegant. The shades are numbered to help take the guess work on how to use them. I’m not a makeup artist so this is helpful. I love that this palette comes with everything you need for a natural beauty look. It comes with three eyeshadows, a face bronzer, cheek swish, cheek pop, and a face highlighter.
THE INSTANT NATURAL BEAUTY LOOK
1. Eye Prime: A youthful brightening eye shadow in a colour correcting , brightening pale rose hue to prime the surface of the eyelid for an all day application.
2. Eye Enhance: Adds a dreamy dimension to the eye lid in a natural glowing champagne shade that illuminates the eyelid.
3. Eye Smoke: For softly defined eyes in a universally flattering taupe shade, that can be built up to a very natural smokey eye.
4. Face Bronzer: To define the cheekbone hollows, jawline and nose shape in an all natural, all skin tone bronze colour in my best-selling Filmstar Bronze & Glow formula.
5. Cheek Swish: For a healthy, happy glow in a tea rose hue to be applied on the apple of the cheek and blended out.
6. Cheek Pop: For a natural lit-from-within glow, an uplifting pretty pink to be applied to the apple of the cheeks.
7. Face Highlighter: Candlelight for the skin in a candlelit shade to be applied to the outer C-section of the cheekbones, down the nose, on the bow of the lips and inner corners of the eyes.
I didn’t swatch the palette as the shades are pretty much true to the picture above from the Charlotte Tilbury website.
Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Luminous Modern-Matte Lipstick
We can’t forget about the lipstick. The name of this colour says it all “The Queen”. This colour is the most perfect shade of pink/red. I can’t even describe the shade – maybe cherry? This shade is so unique and flattering on most skintones. This lipstick silky matte but is not dry like most matte lipsticks. It has a silky, smooth, creamy texture.
The lipstick has Lipstick Tree extract which protects lips and is a natural anti-oxidant and Orchid Extracts that softens, protects and hydrates lips. There is also a 3D glowing pigment that creates the illusion lit-from-within lips that appear wider and fuller (no lip plumping needed). This lipstick has an angled tip for precision application.
This is a full, matte, buildable, hydrating lipstick that has a cashmere finish. The Queen is a new, rich and rosy crown-jewel pink lipstick homage to Her Majesty, Elizabeth II.
Do you have a favourite Charlotte Tilbury product or a favourite lipstick shade?
PR samples for review. Not an Ad. Not Sponsored.
This review is 100% my honest opinion. ❤️